We find that most people wish to be directed from Edinburgh so have included directions below. If you need any further instructions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
Directions from Edinburgh
1. Take the A90 towards the Forth Road Bridge
2. After crossing over the Forth road bridge stay on the M90
3. Take the Kirkcaldy / Glenrothes exit onto the A92 (exit 2a)
4. At the Redhouse roundabout take the third exit onto the A921
5. After only 200m take the first exit (left) on the roundabout onto the A915
6. Go over one small roundabout
7. Take the first left off the next roundabout
8. Continue on this road for approx 5 Miles (A915)
9. Go straight over the next roundabout
10. Take the third exit on the Durievale roundabout staying on the A915 – you should see (Elie) on the signs now
11. Go through Leven, Lundin Links and lower and upper largo (do not follow sign to St. Andrews)
12. Take the right (A917) to Elie just after a 90 degree right corner continue to Elie – 3 miles
13. Come into Elie past the school on the right and turn right at the bakers (Barnetts). Continue down Bank Street (150 metres approx) past the Royal Bank of Scotland on the right, shortly followed by Golf Court Apartments on your right. Take the next right up a driveway (brown gates) into ‘ The Park’ where you will probably be picking up the keys (unless otherwise discussed). Please note you are looking for a private house up a driveway to the right hand side at the top, not an official office.